Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Various Cultural Quota Vacancy
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 For Various Cultural Quota Vacancy by Employment Notice No. RRC/NR 04/2017/CQ .ONLINE applications are invited from ELIGIBLE and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various Divisions/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway.
direct recruitment by selection in Level2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC against Cultural Quota for the year 2017-18 in Northern Railway through website i.e. www.rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 For Various Cultural Quota Vacancy
|Cultural Quota||Candidates Should have Completed 12TH, Any Graduate in reconized university.|
Location of the Job :- New Delhi
Age Limit :- as on 27/01/2018.)
1 The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27-01-2018.
2 Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
3 For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Application Fee :-
APPLICATION FEE (NON REFUNDABLE) Rs. 100/-
How to Apply :-
1. Click on the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” Link ONLINE Application.
2. Candidate Registration – Fill the detail i.e Name, Community, Category, Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth and submit. On successful registration candidate will get Password for login subsequently using Email ID.
3. Pay Online Fee & on successful transaction “Candidate Dashboard containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print will appear”.
4. Enter the Application fee payment transaction ID, verify it and fill the Application Form.
5. Save Detail, Edit if required and then finally save detail.
6. Candidate Dashboard appears again containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and
Application Details/ Print.
7. Now click on upload Photo link in the “Candidates Dashboard” and Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format & Save Images and upload certificates like :- educational, caste, PWD & Ex-SM certificates etc.
Selection Process :-
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
More Details :- Click Here
Important Dates :-
Date and Time of opening of online registration/filling of application: 08.01.2018
Last Date to Apply: 07.02.2018
Expected Date of Online Written Examination & Assessment of Talent: 15.02.2018 to 15.03.2018