PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 – Assistant Professor (Adhoc)
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 For 29 Assistant Professor (Adhoc) (Medical/Non Medical).
|Assistant Professor (Adhoc) (Medical/Non Medical)||29||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.8000||Medical Posts :- M.S. / MD / M.Ch. in required Discipline (AND) One Year teaching and/or research experience.
Non-Medical Posts :- Master Degree (M.Sc) and Ph.D
Specialty Wise Posts :-
1. Anaesthesia 04
2. Blood Transfusion 01
3. Cardiac Anaesthesia 01
4. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery 01
5. Dermatology 01
6. Forensic Medicine 01
7. General Surgery 01
8. Hospital Administration 03
9. Nuclear Medicine 01
10. Ophthalmology 02
11. Oral Health Sciences (Orthodontics) 01
12. Psychiatry 02
13. Radiodiagnosis 01
14. Urology 01
15. Biochemistry 01
16. Clinical Psychology (Psychiatry) 01
17. Clinical Psychology (DDTC) 01
18. Psychiatric Social Work (DDTC) 01
19. Virology (Med./Non Med.) 01
Location of the Job :- Chandigarh
Application Fee :- Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category; Rs.1000/- for all other Category
Selection Procedure :- 1. The eligible candidates will be called for inter view. However, the same would be provisional subject to fulfillment of all requireme nts failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
2. The selected candidates will be issued appointment letter. The a ppointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being dec lared medically fit by the PGIMER, Chandigarh
How to Apply :- The application along with copies of certificates d uly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, Latest OBC certific ate, challan form and “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer, if employed should be sent through registered post or Speed Post to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160 012. The application received through Courier/Ordinary Posta l Dak etc. are not acceptable. The applications received after the du e date will not be accepted. The PGIMER will not be responsible for a ny postal delay.
1. The candidates applying for the post should first c onfirm their eligibility before going to the website of www.pgimer.edu.in .
2. The candidates will first fill (i) Advt. No. (ii ) Post Code Number, (iii) category and (iv) date of birth on the website and then take a printout of the application form and challan. The application form is to be fil led in by BLUE/BLACK BALL PEN in BLOCK LETTERS
3. The candidates should fill his/her application f orm available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No fields should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should depos it the application fee through challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI.
Important Dates :-
Dates for on-line registration of Applications from 06.07.2014 to 21.07.2014
The last date of receipt of offline applications is 24.07.2014
Last date of deposit of Applications Fee is 24.07.2014
Total Vacancy : 29
Last Date : 21 July 2014